Provisional Patent Applications and Invention Disclosures Filed at DU Office of Technology Transfer
- J. C. Wilson and S. Pourkamali, “Real-Time MEMS Aerosol Impactors,” Invention disclosure filed, October 2012.
- S. Pourkamali, and A. Rahafrooz, “Self-Sustained High-Frequency Micro/Nanomechanical Extensional Mode Oscillators,” PCT Application Filed October 2011.
- S. Pourkamali, and A. Rahafrooz, “Rotational Mode Disk Resonators for High-Q Operation in Liquid,” PCT Application Filed October 2011.
- S. Pourkamali, “Electrostatic Internal Actuation of Micro/Nanomechanical Resonators using Embedded Monolithic Semiconductor PN Junctions,” May 2009. Provisional Application Filed, December 2009, Application abandoned December 2010.
- S. Pourkamali, and A. Hajjam, “Temperature Compensated High-Frequency Thermally Actuated Micro/Nanomechanical Resonators,” PCT Application Filed October 2011.
- S. Pourkamali, “Low-Cost Solar Energy Harvesting Using Semiconductor Powder,” October 2008. Application abandoned.
- S. Pourkamali, “Arrays of Partially Encapsulated Silicon Capacitive Resonators for High Resolution Wireless Chemical and Biological Sensing,” August 2007. Application abandoned.
- F. Ayazi, G. K. Ho, and S. Pourkamali, “Highly tunable low-impedance capacitive micromechanical resonators, oscillators, and processes relating thereto,” US patent No. 7,511,870, March 2009.
- F. Ayazi, S. Pourkamali and G. K. Ho, “Capacitive Vertical Silicon Bulk Acoustic Resonator (SiBAR),” US patent No. 7,176,770, February 2007.
- F. Ayazi, and S. Pourkamali, “Electrically-coupled micro-electro-mechanical filter systems and methods,” US patent No.7,098,757, August 2006.
- F. Ayazi, R. Abdolvand and S. Pourkamali, “Methods of forming oxide masks with submicron openings therein and microstructures formed thereby,” US patent No. 7,056,757, June 2006.
- F. Ayazi, and S. Pourkamali, “Capacitive resonators and methods of fabrication,” US patent No. 7,023,065, April 2006.